MBA(Fire & Safety Management)
The Master of Business Administration (Fire & Safety Management) Degree Programme of the Viswas Institute of Fire Engineering & Safety Management is to equip practicing Executives and Managers, working in Private / Public Sector Undertakings / Banks/ Educational Institutions. Industries and other similar organisations so as to enable them to enrich their managerial skills, decision-making, and to enhance their problem solving ability, through case studies, lectures, role-plays and business games with special focus on Safety Management.
Program of Study Duration
The duration of the program of study is two years and students shall complete the program within a period of 2 years from the year of admission and the program will comprise the subjects given in regulations.
Medium of Instruction
English will be the medium of instruction for the program
The duration of the program is for fresher 10 days ,5 Days for who are in the profession and 3 days for experience.
Eligibility for Admission
- 10+2 passed or,
- Applicants who have qualified themselves I.T.I (2 years) or Equivalent of any University / or an recognized institute.
- Principles of Managements and Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Fundamentals of Safety
- Safety and the Law
- Fire Engineering
- Safety in Construction Industry
- Safety Management
- Safety Engineering
- Appriasal, Analysis, Inspections, & Control Procedures
- Industrial Hygiene & Occupational Health
- Environmental Education
- Production and Materials Management
- Elective Subject
- Safety in Chemical Industry
- Safety in Electrical Industry
- Project Work, Viva - Voce
Safety Supervisor / Steward
Fire Protection Technician